yep yep.
Sitting in the common room of Lyan's (thank you very much for having me Danny), waiting for people to wake up from last night.
Gonna pay some last visits to my dearest of friends here, it's gonna be tough but at least I'm not the only one leaving campus the next days,
a lot of my Swedish friends are leaving as well to study/work somewhere around Europe.
Yeah, just hope to see some of you in the future and keep in contact once I get back to "normal" life outside of this bubble here.
It's been a great time, there's nothing to regret and I will leave this place with a smile on my face because of you guys out there,
my friends from home I hope to see again soon, my family and of course my new friends from all over the world.
Vi ses!
Chris
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen