Okay, the weekend's finally over and I just added a few of many photos from our trip.
We're having a 'picture party' some time this week, so expect to see even more photos.
Other than that, I'll have my first exam on Thursday next week so I won't be seeing
anything else than my Network Security book for the next 10 days.
But after that, there's a trip to Göteborg and some crazy Halloween parties waiting for me. :D
Stay tuned,
peace!
Lund
Hey there!
So, the weekend is finally here and so is my trip to Malmö tomorrow. :)
We're taking a detour to Lund on our way down,
the university there is supposed to be the second oldest in Sweden
and we'll check out the campus as well as the town a bit and then go on down south to visit
the city of Malmö.
There I will finally get to see Raised Fist,
that's definitely going to be some fun. ;)
I'll post some pictures as the weekend comes along,
hej så länge!
Chris
-/old-
to the left: old school - to the right: donating money to the curch 21st century style! $o)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen