God kvall!
Finally had my first exam in Network Security today and by now feel pretty positive about it.
It was definitely worth all the work with the papers I had to write and the last 5 days of total isolation from the outside world, the exam itself turned out to be reaaally chilled out.
I had time from 8 am to 1 pm to write an exam that would've been like a 90 minute exam back at home,
so I had 5 hours in total to write my test. :)
That's kinda how it works in Sweden, people don't like being put under pressure so
you actually have time to think instead of just scribbling down words on a paper like a stupid machine.
Man, what a blast... and now it's chillout and party again until the 02. of November (!!),
I could get used to this people.
Other than that, we postponed our Göteborg trip to maybe next weekend, I'll definitely have some catching up to do with partying over the weekend, re-socializing and stuff.
Okay then, I'll be going to bed now,
stay tuned!
Chris
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen