Dienstag, 1. September 2009

it's a beautiful day in Sweden today!



Hejsan!

As most of you might have figured out by now - I haven't posted anything in the last few days.
It's been an really awesome first week and the weather today is just perfect (the pictures above actually shows the view I have from my room out onto campus) to chill some place outside and enjoy the last few days of swedish summer.

As soon as it starts raining, you'll be seeing more posts on a more regular basis.
So keep it up and spend your time outside if you can, I definitely will.

Oh, I also have some pictures... so I'll just upload them right away and add some captions to each later on.


that's a small swedish castle in the background, it's like 2 min away from where I live.


some huuge tree inside of some old castle grounds.


out on the countryside, really beautiful place to spend the day with your girlfriend :)


that's my smaland bro!


some nice pier at one of the like 20 lakes around Växjö.


I wonder what it feels like to sit on that roof...



Ah yes, our tour guide - she's been such an charming old lady.


Swedish ducks, I presume.


An old Swedisch castle/keep ruin


underneath a big water tower, she's demonstrating the echo with the rock she's about to throw



bad hangover

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen