shitfaced? yes ma'am!


don't know about the guy up front, but I heard the one in the back must be pretty cool... to add some more pictures I found!
Had my first 2 Swedish lessons this week and so far it's been a lot of fun!
Our teacher is this nice old Swedish lady, she has a charming ring to her voice and
we just started doing a lot of smalltalk and basics, which is much better than forcing people into too much grammar right from the beginning.
Other than that, I spent some time in the library and I finally found an affordable hair-cutter in town.
I paid 16€ for a haircut but didn't really get what I told him to do... his English wasn't the best and I guess he's that cheap for a reason.
I even found a German baker today, he has a stand at the market in town every Wednesday and Saturday, bought some German plum cake which turned out to be a welcome change from all the Swedish cinnamon rolls and princess cakes. :)
So, it's Wednesday already and the upcoming weekend's gonna be packed with daytrips and parties.
We'll be going to the Moose-park on Friday and take a drive to the east coast on Saturday with a bunch of people, so expect to see even more pictures.
Gonna take a shower now, had a run around one of the bigger lakes here and was planning to go to the mancave afterward but it's packed with cavemen so I'll just go there tomorrow afternoon.
vi ses!
Christopher





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen