
What up my peepz?!
Added some more pictures of our canoe-trip yesterday,
I'll sort them and add captions sooner or later.
Just came back from my first basketball training here, it's not too bad but I guess
I have some catching up to do. :)
After our trip yesterday we actually went out to town for the first time,
to a place called Café DeLuxe. Pretty fancy place,
damn good music, lots of really crazy Swedish people and some darn expensive alcohol (a pint of beer was like 4,80€).
But anyway, I had a fun time there... with McDonalds only being like 2 minutes away it's the
perfect place to spend your evening in the town of Växjö.
Gonna take a shower now, it's been a long weekend and I didn't have that much sleep.
So, cu later!
Chris































Hehe expensive beer :)
AntwortenLöschenIn Germany you nearly get a crate of Oettinger or Fortuna for that amount!
I'm the only one writing comments? :)